"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Friday, August 5, 2011

This Is [[Survey]]

This is the first and last survey I will do. :P __
Who knows a secret about you that no one else does?
only The greatest one :3

Have you ever dated someone more than three years older than you?
Yeahh. but i think im more older den him. wtFishh

Have you ever had a friend you weren't into, fall for you?
Yeap.

Do you ever leave the house without make up on?
I don't usually wear makeup. If I do wear it, it's because I forgot that im ugly. xD

What is the perfect date?
Just hanging out.

Do you expect to be married in the next two years?
ngee..ngee hope so. :3

What is the best way to cool off when you're mad?
Erm, I dunno. I usually lay down for an hour or start juget2.

If you and your best friend got arrested, what would it be for?
cubit bontot kucing. xD

Is there anyone you would seriously punch right now if you had the chance?
Nah, secret [:

What's most important in a relationship: honesty or trust?
Well, if you tell me the truth then I trust you.
So, honesty.

Are you good at giving directions?
Nope because im lost too xD

Piercings?
:P


What were you doing at 10:30 last night?
Chatting with my encik gula-gula saya. ♥

Are you listening to music right now?
Yeap.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold and rainy, please. [:

What were you doing at 7am?
Sleeping or Driving. o:

Is your room ever clean?
Yeap.

Has anyone got on your nerves today?
Does my nose count?
It itches and I keep sneezing.
hahah ameek kaww hingus ni:\

What were you doing before filling out this survey?
Playing Angry Birds. :)

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
'Encik gula-gula..
u re the reason i check my
Blackberry every five minutes'

What are you excited for?
Uhm, Football? magina, mambo, mike and mr ronie.
So, yeah. That's pretty exciting.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Yes. [:

Who's thinking about you right now?
How am I supposed to know this? o..o

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Noope.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Eh, possibly.

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
:D

How late did you stay up last night?
5:30 am? I think.

When was the last time you cried, really hard?
Long time ago. D:

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Ehm, I dunno. O:
Obviously, nothing I remember. xD

What's a concern of yours right now?
HollyyDAY (:

Are you keeping a secret right now?
Kinda, yeah. Quite a few. :\

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Yes, a lot. :[


Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
Yeah, easily. o..o

Do you like getting hugs from other people?
But no one wants a hug from me, that's the problem. Rofl. xD

Are you taller than 5 foot 6?
No.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yeapp.

Do you know anyone else with your name?
No.

Are you in a relationship?
:D

Have you ever had two dates in one night?
No? Lmfao.

Are you taller than your mom?
o; I don't stand that close to her.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Most of the timee.

What is something you disliked about today?
I can't find the pen to my tablet thing. ]:

Do you wish someone would call you?
Eh, no. :P






bye- :)

No comments: