"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saya Penyanyi HEBAT! Bakat Besar ;)

Rimas mandi manda peluh seharian, walaupon here got penghawa dingin still hot juga dan merimaskan la..

kalau dapat shower kan best!
tapi sbnrnyer bukan itu main point untuk tajuk : Saya Penyanyi HEBAT! Bakat Besar ;)
nk tahu? .. teruskan membaca...

One thing yg korg might dont know about me is..
i have the voice of an angel. WTF! hahahaha.

yeaahhh tell u..
i can sing like Jacklyn Victor wat..
i can dance like Lady Gaga.. i think better den lady gaga kot! hah! dont u dare imagine tAU!
den..
i can jerit-jerit like Mariah Carey.. i guess so.

Every bit of 'that' is true okey!
.................. but only when im singing in the shower. HEE ;D


actly a lot of people, myself included kihkihkih , mempunyai voice yang merdu indah lagi mantooppp when singing in the shower, they r afraid if they get out, habis la Mariah Carey cannot cari makan loo. heheheh..

if there was an 'reality show' for shower singing, yeeaahh mesti saya lah JUARA!

Fact: showers arent just 4 cleaning & some people (ME) dont go in just for cleaning....
actually..

Its for...
A place thinking about life...
A place when ur depressed...
A place to sing without getting embarrassed...
A place for alone time...
A place to get warmth...
Showers are amazing rite ?

p/s : "Jadi kita haruslah membersihkan diri dan jiwa supaya sihat akal dan sihat tubuh badan."

from
me, puteh.

No comments: