"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged, I’m it!

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hopefully not after 30, that’d be sad.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Reading, listening to music, sleep ofC0z.

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
hahaha.. i faced this prob b4. actly depend on they. if they consider me as frenz ofCoz i will consider they as frenz too .. kalau kau bgi bunga aku bgi bunga kalau kau bg taik aku bagi taikk ... :P

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
I’m not sure.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
i want it be "Have more than 1 dream to come true. I’m so smart!"

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No, if yes den i must be frenz of sakai.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family and lovely friends.

8. When was your latest best moment?
Loooooong time ago..

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
hehehe. tricky ques.. yes.. i will for love noting is impossible.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Always happy, talks a lot and smart... It’s a good thing, ok.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love (obviously), loyalty.. also lust? Joking. wek =D

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
First impression is important.. so dont fool urself.

13. What is your ambition?
Be someone important in history. i hate when i search my name in wikipedia.

"No article title matches

No page with that title exists."


14. Is anyone really perfect?
Nothing is perfect, imperfection makes people more human.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Can’t I have both?

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My laziness and carelessness.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My best pet, magina ofCoz..

18. If someone had found a path to immortality to be bestowed upon you in exchange for one of your abilities, would you take it, and what would you sacrifice for it?
Nah, I don’t want to live forever.

19. What is the best thing that had happened in your life?
daaa..i dont think i had one..

No comments: