"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Monday, March 9, 2009

Walk with me

I know it has been a long while since I last posted anything worthy of reading, but believe it or not folks I visit my own blog every day, well... every weekday more like ;-) .

hahah yups.. It’s Monday again.It’s the kind of Monday-where-you-have-to-drag-your-feet-to –work-day. Yup. It’s THAT Monday. but yihhaaa~ today is special monday.. today is maulidur rasul -hari libor. cuti sehari but layan kan je la..

When I left kolej last Friday, I was overjoyed with thought of having a leisurely weekend. I did try to the very best of my ability to relax, but…my wishes were not fulfilled. huhuhu.. kene balik bangi.. ader kenduri.. sebok btol. xdpt nk lepaking arround kl.. plan nk ngok muvi pon musnah..nk meet old friends terkubur.. melepas!!!

lahai poor me.. naseb baik harini heavy rain xdpt la kuar g mne2.. kalo x kene teman my mum g alamanda.. mls tol.. hahaha today is my lazy day.. dok umh mkn tdo ngok tv online.. dr pagi sampi skrg.. setelah sekian lame, harini bru dpt ilham nk hidupkan blik my blog ne. hahahah

ape yg aku merepek pon tah.. kalo phm.. phm la. xphm sudah..


No comments: