"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Saturday, October 10, 2009

..we at KLIA~ 01/10/09


me & bf ♥ ♥ < miss him badly :( >


me & sista in law =P


my bf & his bff with his family ♥ ♥ 1 nation~ indian+malay+chinese


MMu_rian (paan,my bf, me, Mirul, Acap)


me, tahirah and ina


finally, he reached at narita airport ♥ ♥ and me? still; studying here.. so jealous but next year I will go there also . InsyaAllah



He further his study at Japan somewhere near Shinjuku. what i hope is he can further succeed and married me someday when he come back and all of you are invited.cewaaahh :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :)) amin~ &&i'm proud of him..

p/s: gd luck sameonnn! < his nick >

8 comments:

JonyBr said...

I smell free food *Muahahahha*

Puteh said...

no free food here !~

Puteh said...

:P

imsunnysideup said...

Didi someone mention free food ? sniff! sniff!!

Puteh said...

hahah tup..tup 6 yrs later la hihihi

sicKo^ said...

ur bf have to squat down just to be sure that the camera can fit both of u guyz faces.. haha.. lawak je yek..

Puteh said...

cehh... xbek tau ckp cmtuh...
huhuhuhu

tidak ku minta lahir bgini...
lalalalal~

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.