"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Friday, June 5, 2009

Check In...?


How is everyone doing?

anys:
Today..
I feel all of these…

I am strong, I am healthy, I am loving, I am loved, I am happy, I am at peace, I am excited about the future, I am self-loving, I am forgiving and forgiven, I am progressing, I am succeeding, I walk tall, I smile broad, I laugh, I feel joy, I am worthy, I am deserving, I am successful, I sleep peaceful, I am connected to everything.

I am weak, I am sick, I am raging, I am sad, I am anxious, I am lonely, I am afraid, I am self-sabotaging, I am blaming, I am failing, I shrink, I am angry, I cry, I feel deep sadness, I am unworthy, I don’t deserve, I am a failure, I have nightmares, I am alone….


p:s/happy by yourself…

14 comments:

Helas木村 said...

i am, who i am..

you r, who you r,

we are who we are,

p/s dunt know what i'm talking about

Puteh said...

hahhaha..
mmg la.. me =me
u=u.
;p

Helas木村 said...

me you,
meyou meyou..

mcm kuching seh

Puteh said...

sape kucing ni..

saleh u ok ker?
bile ojt hbis.. haiz msm byk citer sedeh je u ni.. hahkahkahak

Helas木村 said...

bnyak crita gila sda ne... sampai masuk part3 sda satu cerita.. ahaha.. ntah laa... explore dan hayati laa babak setiap cerita ahahaha.. betul2 tu kejadian ahahha

Puteh said...

dah bcer..
tu la u mcm megasihankan je..
haiz..

Helas木村 said...

baca ja.. next week lagi panjang entri aku buat rasanya,, ahahaha.. panduan tuk junior ku kot.. ahahah

Puteh said...

so conclusion.. bek bhenti blaja ke?
hahahha

Helas木村 said...

adessss... jg n salah paham.. aku xkan down kan junior2 aku.... relax.. next week akan aku post...

Puteh said...

ok.. anys tggu jaaa

Helas木村 said...

panjang tuu.. aku kna taip start minggu ini hehe...

Puteh said...

wah.. xsbr2..
make sure xd typing error ye..
nnti blurr la
hahha
ye la dh pjg sgt duu

Helas木村 said...

mesti ada tu typing error... aku selalu taip tgh malam... sure ada punya

Azhar85 said...

That make us more human...not Terminator cyborg..huhuhu :)