"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my sis's weeding<3




Sorry guys that I’ve been really bz last weeks n I was out of town for my sister’s wedding. Now I’m back and plan on catching up ASAP! BTW that picture was taken by HandPhone buruk me.


Finally, after dating for 3 years, my sister and her chosen man decided to marry each other. The wedding ceremony went quite well and every detail was marvelous. I was amazed to see her in a wedding dress. The whole thing was a great fun and all I can wish my sister and her husband is to have a happy living together for long

7 comments:

Helas木村 said...

musim cuti sekolah adalah musim kawinnnnn

Azhar85 said...

Huhuhu..Anys..bile nak kawin..huhuhu..just jokes.. :)

P/S : Rase cm nampak Anys masa nak naik lif pagi tadi..your curly your hair right?...if not..sorry..maybe wrong person..

Puteh said...

tu la helas bila lak nk kawen ni?

Puteh said...

anys pon rase cm nmpk azhar gak
wek kene tgl dek lif kan
yups..
myb me lakot.
;p

Helas木村 said...

bila-bila pun boleh lawin ne.... anytime.. tp mmng parah laaa.. keja apa pun xdalagi ahahh

Puteh said...

hahah sbr je la..
ader jodoh x kemane..

sheikhayat said...

awk lak bile agi..:D