"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Saturday, June 27, 2009

He is unforgettable... "The King Of Pop"




yups.. yeah... be honest~
I hv always been a fan of Michael Jackson..
his music was awesome... but when i found out about this ...
this morning.. before answering It security paper..
i thought it was just a joke that a friend was playing
but then seeing it on TV.. it just made it all too real.
Cant believe dat!!
he is legend.. he was an amazing dancer.. and talented singer of coz..
I grew up enjoying to Jacko's song.. admire him..
i loved his music..
his music was truely inspiring, entertainment n emotions.
and will live on forever...
It brings back so many memories.

'you are not alone'... .my fav song.. terbaik!!!
da bomb! i like this part

That u are not alone
For I am here with u
Though u're far away
I am here to stay


'one day in ur life' also one of my fav songs..
hurm.. sudirman used to sing this song before..
Both are great in their own musical world.

One day in ur life...
When u find that u're always waiting
For a love we used to share
Just call my name...
& I'll be there



may ur soul rest in peace
u are a real legend.. & LEGENDS never die


p/s: one day we laugh one day we cry.one day we live one day we die..

4 comments:

Abir Abhar said...

Thanks ya for the words..
really appreciate it

MR ijolisna said...

i do grew up with his song's with my ibu.
:))
realy mis damn much dat moment.
:))

he's a true legend.

imsunnysideup said...

Those are very nice tribute to a legend

Puteh said...

yups.. cant believe he's already gone