"Whenever I have a problem I just sing, and then I realise my voice is worse than my problem."

Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Fun.. :)




click to enlarge the picture and know my family =)


* This is my family...

Actually, all members of my family have the same important influence to my life. Each of them has a different way in making me be a grown-up girl like now. But since I was a little girl, the one who is close to me the most is my mother..

My mother is the closest person to me. We share a deep bond that makes me feel unique. Despite all the troubles that she's been through, she still manages to keep her feet on the ground and her head held up high. She's always there for me when I need help, and I never hesitate to ask her for advice. She's a strong person, always patient and forgiving me, even when I know I don't deserve it. My mother never thinks twice about offering concern, comfort and care to anyone she meets. She's a truly wonderful person.

My Father are The Person I Admire Most. A lot has happened between us over the years, we spent time together, and time apart. There were times when I thought we couldn't get any closer, and there were times when we seemed so far apart. But somehow since I'm in college, we seem closer now than ever, maybe not by distance, but by our hearts. Perhaps it's because I grew up now, and we understand each other. better.

Pijah is my younger sister.She is 19 years old. nothing much about her. She is very low profile. Edie is my first younger brother. He is an extreamly athletic kid and likes to play all types of sports. His favorite sport is hockey, and his really talented at it. Akie is my second younger brother. He is extremely mature for his age and I am very proud of all that he has accomplished, and all he has yet to accomplish. Afiq, he is only 10.. and Ewan still a little bby. My two little brothers are great and cute. :p They like to fight and can't stand being around each other, but i know they love each other. They play lots together and get very competitive with each other.

I love all of them very much... I love them forever....

4 comments:

JonyBr said...

hahahahha :D
the post was so touchy and cute and i was about to write something serious and long but than i checked the bigger version of pic :D
and forgot everything heheheh

ur dad has nice mustache :D and look at ur size and dress hehehehe

PS: Ewan is cute :p

Puteh said...

i can create one for u..
;p

JonyBr said...

haha would love to see it :p

[Mr Jigsaw] said...

who's akie???